Private Autism service for Children and Young People
If you are seeking an assessment for ADHD, please note that at present we are not yet offering assessments that are specifically for this condition.
The private, self-funding Children and Young People Autism service offers a range of services which clients pay for themselves.
What services do we offer?
- Assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Support following diagnosis of Autism (by a Clinical Psychologist or Occupational Therapist or Speech and Language Therapist)
- Psychological Therapy for children and young people with a diagnosis of Autism that have additional mental health need
- Training on Autism
- Consultancy to other agencies
- Supervision to other professionals working in the area of Autism
How to access the service
For further information about this service please contact us on 01904 412 551 and choose option 3
To make a self referral to the Children and Young People Autism service please complete the form here and email to us at email@example.com