Working on the Nursing Bank
Our team of bank staff are a valuable and essential resource to the organisation. We have both support workers and RMNs on our nursing bank. Working on the bank provides workers with the following benefits:
- Flexibility over working pattern – you choose what shifts you can work – great work workers looking for a family friendly option
- Shift enhancements for night and weekend shifts
- Potential permanent job opportunities
- Accruable paid annual leave
- Access to a Retreat pension scheme (subject to relevant earning levels)
- Opportunity to be part of a strong established team and the chance to work alongside some of the best clinical staff in the business!
- Gain a range of professional experience working across all of our services and different patient groups
In return, all we ask is that you are able to be flexible as to the shifts you work (including days, nights, evenings and weekends), and work on a regular basis.
All our bank vacancies are advertised on our current opportunities page, and workers are required to complete a full induction before they are able to commence working at The Retreat.