Joint Research Event - Therapeutic Environments
As part of its ongoing commitment to research The Retreat, in partnership with The University of Nottingham's Institute of Mental Health, will be holding a joint research day on Monday June 29 2015, at the Institute.
This is the first joint event that showcases the collaborative research in therapeutic environments within The Retreat and The Institute of Mental Health. A full agenda for the day can be found here.
Places at the conference are limited. For more information please contact: email@example.com
- Opening remarks from Professor Paul Crawford, University of Nottingham
- Dr Rex Haigh, Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Justine Schneider, University of Nottingham
- Closing remarks from Professor Nick Manning, Kings College London
Research presentations from:
- Mark McFetridge and Helen Crooke, The Retreat York; and Clare Hardwick and Hannah Jackson
- Jenelle Clarke, The Institute of Mental Health
- Michelle Potts, Stephanie Petty and Dan Anderson, The Retreat York
- Fiona Birkbeck, University of Nottingham