Senior Social Worker - FTC 6 months
- Salary: Circa £33,000 - £34,500 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Hours of Work: Full time
- Closing Date: 27th March 2018
- Interview Date: 9th April 2018
The Retreat York is a not-for-profit specialist mental health care provider, working with the NHS to provide care for people with complex and challenging needs. Our relationships are based on respect, dignity and tolerance and our patients are kept safe and secure through strong therapeutic relationships.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Social Worker for a fixed 6 month period, to provide support at The Retreat.
In this role, as well as undertaking social work assessment and deivising care plans with patients to meet assessed need, you will also advise the multi disciplinary team on safeguarding vulnerable adults. As a qualified social worker you will be an excellent team worker, with proven experience of working with vulnerable adults in often challenging circumstances.
You will need:
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Up to date knowledge of Mental Health Law, the Mental Capacity Act and Safeguarding procedures.
For informal enquiries, please contact Sue Hogston on 01904 404330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits at The Retreat include:
- A contributory defined benefit pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers