@theretreatyork18 February 2020
We’re a York-based specialist mental healthcare provider, supporting people who require expert therapy to improve their mental wellbeing.
We specialise in tailored care which is personalised and effective, providing:
- Psychological assessment and therapy services locally, regionally and nationally
- Neurodevelopmental assessment and therapy services for adults, children and young people with autism and ADHD
To deliver high quality, sustainable, renowned mental health and wellbeing services, alongside Autism and ADHD services, helping people to live well with themselves so that we all live better together.
As an independent charity, we provide care to people who refer themselves and those who are referred to us by GPs and other professionals. We can often help when others can’t, enabling people to recover and get their lives back on track.
Why we’re special
- A reputation for excellence and 200 years’ experience
- A team of highly experienced and professionally accredited staff who seek to reflect the tolerance, humanity and values of our Quaker roots
- Providing tailored care which is personalised and effective
- We’ve harnessed emerging technology to provide online consultations and dedicated patient portal.